Please allow up to 10-30 business days for your order to arrive. If it has been past 30 business days, please contact us here. Read below to see how we save fish every day with our shipping.
Our shipping explained: Old school way vs New school way
The old school way
The most commonly used purchase process for an online website is shown below. The online store manages its warehouse on its own, ordering products from manufacturers or suppliers that it works with. The next step is the distribution of the products to the local warehouse, followed by distribution to the client from the local warehouse. The image below illustrates this process. We will sum up the pros and cons of the old school way.
- Faster Local Delivery
- Bad for the environment and fish
- More fuel usage also bad for the environment and fish.
- High & double import duties
- High international (double) shipping costs
- Stocking and warehouse costs
- More transshipment
- More damages
The new school way
The new school way is a logistical model of online sales whereby the shipping process is handed over to our manufacturer or supplier, i.e. the logistics operator. The role of the online store in this logistical model is limited to collecting purchase orders and forwarding them to the supplier, who ships the wares directly to the customer. This is illustrated in the image below. In this new school process, we also sum up the pros and cons.
- Free shipping
- Less production waste this saves fish every day
- Keeps us anglers happy to know the fish are under no harm
- Less transshipment, less damage, better for the environment and for the fish
- Lower costs = lower consumer price
- 99% of the times every product in stock
- Slower delivery
As we try to provide the best solution for shipping, we chose the new school way to work with as it saves fishes lives every day so we happy anglers can keep catching with no worries. We thank you for your understanding in this matter.
If you would like to know more about our way of shipping, feel free to ask!